Friday, August 11, 2006

Technology

Ummm. For three days now, I have been trying to upload a picture. As one can see, no pictures appear in my blog. MyBaldGuy assures me that it's not my fault, it's the upload tool's fault, and yet, he has pictures on his blog.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So, I've been working on crocheting a strap for my FaerieWorlds bag. If it's gonna take me this long to finish a piece, I'm in trouble. And I wonder why it is that Knitting seems to garner more respect than Crochet. I've noticed this in trying to sell some of my wares. A woman at a local doggie boutique had issues with paying me what I thought was a very reasonable price ($12-$18 bucks) for my crocheted collars, made with top of the line materials, and yet she had no problem charging $200 to $300 bucks for a tiny knitted sweater. Crazy. The materials are the same, and as far as I'm concerned, the time spent is the same.
I don't get it.

No comments: